This role will involve travel to various Locations: Glasgow - Edinburgh - Aberdeen - Newcastle - Liverpool - Inverness
Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - 37.5 hours per week - Remote with travel to Test Centres
At PSI, our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the one workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment and development products and services.
PSI’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Why This Role is Important to PSI
Test Centre Coordinator will be responsible for the efficient delivery of tests to candidates within test centre(s) by following procedures and guidelines provided by the company, whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer care and enhancing the brand image.
Who We Are Looking For
A flexible approach to working is essential for this position as opening hours will vary according to the number of tests booked. Saturday and evening working is essential. Tests will be run on a flexible hot desk basis.
• Test Centre Coordinator will have responsibility for TCA staff at the site(s).
• This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week including Saturdays as required.
• The role will include delivery and will involve administration of the centre(s) and the training of existing staff.
• The Coordinator will report directly to the Regional Manager.
• Experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a testing environment.
• Provide a high level of customer service in the test centre at all times.
• Ensure candidates’ needs are met with understanding and respect.
• Perform daily test centre opening and closing procedures.
• Understand and adhere to testing needs and procedures for each client.
• Manage candidates who will be taking paper-based tests.
• Supporting the delivery of tests for candidates with special requirements, including the sourcing of additional support as required.
• Ensure the integrity and security of the tests is maintained and that they are supervised to the required standard.
• Comply with all incident reporting and escalation procedures.
• Identify efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction.
• Attend workshops for integrity and fraud as requested by the contract.
• Complete the testing schedules for all services in line with the SLA requirements.
• A clear understanding of dual booking systems.
• The ability to adapt to changing requirements.
• CCTV Auditing and Reporting and self-observations of test centre staff.
• Health and Safety risk assessments and working with the appointed PSI H&S manager.
• Organising and allocating staff rota.
• Perform other administrative tasks as required.
• The post holder will be required to maintain CTC (Counter Terrorism Clearance) throughout the duration of their employment in this role.
• Due to the nature of the service, flexibility in working hours is a must - including some evenings and Saturdays.
• There will be some travel associated with this role as the post holder may be required to cover additional test centre locations.
• Travel between the locations is essential (Glasgow - Edinburgh - Aberdeen - Newcastle - Liverpool - Inverness).
• Excellent communication (essential).
• Adaptable (essential)
• Strong attention to detail (essential).
• Able to deal with conflict and work under pressure.
• Strong administration and reporting skills (essential).
• Computer literate (essential).
• Experience in CCTV systems (desirable).
PSI offers a variety of competitive workplace benefits, including financial planning support, time off benefits, employee assistance programs, medical cover and participation rewards. We have a vibrant social culture, and we provide opportunities for employees to engage in volunteering and charity activities.
PSI Services is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, culture and ability.
- test centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'