Contract – Test Automation Engineer (Tester/Automation Tester/Software Tester)
An innovative Digital Solutions provider we’re working with are on the market for a Contract – Test Automation Engineer (Tester/Automation Tester/Software Tester)to assist a major digital transformation of a public sector client.
*You must be eligible for Basic Security Clearance*
The client requires an Agile savvy Contract – Test Automation Engineer (Tester/Automation Tester/Software Tester)with a strong working knowledge of test automation, open-source tools/frameworks including (e.g. Selenium-WebDriver, JUnit/TestNG).
It’s a highly Agile environment, and your CV will need to provide evidence you’re used to this methodology and way of working. Any GDS experience is also highly desirable given the nature of work.
The following requirements for this role are essential:
- Selenium, Cucumber, Junit/TestNG.
- Non-functional testing (performance/Security etc).
- Knowledge of the ‘Three-Amigos’ Testing strategy.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and delivery concepts.
- Comfortable with testing in an agile environment.
- Sound understanding of the use of test metrics to provide accurate, meaningful, reporting.
Apply now by submitting your CV to or call Matt on for more info.
Location: Nottingham, N1
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £400 - £500 per day
Contact: Matthew Jackson
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'