Test Automation Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Stoke-on-Trent based organisation that is involved in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world.
Duties will include:
- Creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests for several automation strands
- Extracting and designing test cases in order to deliver complete test coverage based off requirement criteria
- Assisting in the design and development of Automated Testing Strategies
- Understanding, reviewing and writing test scripts & plans to support the deployment of products.
- Provide risk assessment, approval and co-ordination of changes to the product.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of relational databases, with experience of SQL Server
- Experience in using a defect tracking tool such as JIRA
- An ability to log defects in a clear, concise and informative manner
- Accomplished communication skills and an ability to converse with a variety of internal and external users both technical and non-technical
- Knowledge of deployment tools such as Team City
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and to drive forward innovations
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a variety of team structures (e.g. testing teams, agile teams)
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple activities to meet strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Test Automation Tools and Practices
Beneficial / Advantageous skills:
- Experience of .NET coding particularly C#
- ISTQB/ITIL qualification
- Knowledge of Test Jumping
- Good knowledge of Test Design Approaches and Techniques
Industry Leading Benefits -
· 25 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays
· Employers pension contribution
· Free parking
· Childcare Vouchers
· Heavily subsidised food menu (breakfast / lunch & dinner)
· Cycle to work scheme
- Relational Databases
- Test Cases
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Test Scripts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'