Becoming a Test Architect with Smart DCC:
Fantastic opportunity to secure an initial 6 months contract as a Test Architect based from either London or Manchester. The Test Assurance Architect will work with the Test Assurance Architect Lead and the Test Assurance Team, the Programme teams, Service Users, Service Providers and regulatory bodies to produce key test assurance documents: including the test strategy and approach documents and test completion reports.
What you’ll be doing:
· To be a DCC expert in the DCC’s test assurance obligations and the regulatory requirements that underpin them.
· To work with the DCC teams (including design authority and programmes); the DCC service providers; the DCC service users and regulatory bodies to draft the test strategy and approach for future DCC Releases.
· To respond to comments received on syndicated documents.
· To document the processes and templates used for producing test assurance artefacts, and to educate DCC staff in their use.
· To support members of the DCC by reviewing test artefacts to ensure that they are clear and meet the regulatory needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced Test Architect who has worked in a pressurised project environment and produced test assurance artefacts to time and quality
- Experienced in capturing diverse viewpoints and supporting their resolution
- Experienced in the testing and assurance of complex systems and processes
- Experienced in documenting test processes and producing proforma documents
- A strong communicator, skilled at listening and with an ability to explain and document needs clearly
- Experience of SMETS or other Utility Domains
- A skilled user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
About Smart DCC
At the Data Communications Company, we believe in making Britain more connected, so we can all lead smarter, greener lives. We’ve built the secure infrastructure that’s supporting the mass roll-out of smart meters across the country. Our universal, secure network will be in 30 million homes and small businesses, making it the largest network in Britain. So it’s a truly exciting time to join us. You’ll be part of a team that’s supporting the country’s transition to a low-carbon economy, and helping to ensure an affordable, secure, and sustainable energy supply for the future.
Operating independently of its parent company, Capita plc*, the DCC is a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We’re directed by the Department for Business and regulated by OFGEM. We collaborate with the Government and leading telco and utility industry service providers to help protect consumers and give them better energy choices. A finalist in the Top Workplace Awards in 2018, we reward professionals who thrive in an environment of change and innovation. Watch this about DCC video and if it ignites your interest, apply below.
What’s in it for you?
· A competitive day rate
· Partial remote working available for this role
You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact .
The parent company, Capita Plc*, are a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We’re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions. You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'