Due to continued growth we are currently seeking a number of Test and Repair Technicians to join a hi-tech engineering organisation. Working as part of the core testing team you will be responsible for the test and investigation of finished production units. The position will be diverse and see you working with multiple functions from design to sales, giving input into all stages of the product lifecycle. Other responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding and repairing of high voltage products.
- Completion of test reports and necessary documentation.
- Identifying product quality issues and raising appropriate non-conformances.
Test and Repair Technician Requirements:
- Ability to follow test procedures and conduct tests accurately within standard times.
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, digital power suppliers and multi-meters
- Experience in high voltage testing would be ideal.
- Ability to fault find and repair to component level.
Position: Test and Repair Technician
Location: West Sussex
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'