Howdens Joinery are looking for a Test Analyst to be part of a team of 6, based in our Howden Office in Yorkshire. As a Test Analyst, you’ll be working in a technically challenging environment testing changes prior to release and providing expert advice and support to ensure that we reduce the risk of major systems incidents.
Reporting to the Test Manager, you will be an excellent communicator who is able to confidently present your ideas and build effective relationships with the IS team. As a Test Analyst, you will also possess drive and resilience and have the ability to manage change effectively.
Key skills and experienced required:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a testing environment.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively leading projects from a test perspective.
- ISTQB qualification or equivalent in-depth knowledge.
- Able to confidently develop and plan an appropriate test approach for IT projects and system enhancements for all areas of our business.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as UFT would be desirable.
- Experience in SAP business processes and a background in logistics or supply chain would also be an advantage.
Howdens Joinery is a highly successful business, with more than 650 depots nationwide and more than 8,000 staff. Last year our sales reached circa £1.3 billion and we continue to experience significant growth and success. Despite our scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values.
We have a very competitive salary and benefits package for our Test Analysts including 25 days holiday, company bonus and pension, free lunch at our onsite canteen, onsite car parking, great social events and a friendly and supportive working environment. As well as the opportunity to develop within a high profile FTSE 250 company, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'