Test Analyst - BAU, ALM
Permanent - £35,000 DOE + Really impressive benefits
Surrey based Financial Services organisation are looking for a self-motivated and accomplished Test Analyst to support the delivery of the applications and systems that support the business.
The purpose of the role is to plan and execute the testing of applications and systems prior to their launch.
Duties and responsibilities of the Test Analyst:
* Experience of executing System Test, System Integration, Application testing & BAU
* Solid experience in HP Quality Centre /ALM is essential
* Excellent quality test scripting, execution, and defect reporting
* Planning of testing; including formulation of testing objectives and quality criteria
* Excellent analytical skills as a Test Analyst and the ability to be able to apply these to Business requirements
* Design and development of test conditions and user stories in conjunction with Business Analysts, Development Teams and 3rd party suppliers.
* Good under pressure, and constantly delivering quality testing output
* Ability to mentor business users / subject matter experts in all aspects of Test Analyst tasks
* Accurately recording of all test results (pass and fail)
* Produce accurate and meaningful test reports
* Ideally ISEB / ISTQB or equivalent level
* Experience of leading teams and Financial Services advantageous
This is a permanent opportunity and full right to work in the UK is required.
If you have a keen eye for detail and a 'can do' attitude then please apply for the role of Test Analyst by sending your CV to Luke Sinclair at search or call for a consultation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.