Job Title: Test Analyst
Location: Central Edinburgh
Salary: £32,000 per annum + benefits
My global IT and Business Services outsourcing consultancy client requires a number of Test Analysts on a permanent basis to operate within a consultancy capacity delivering large scale projects to their prestigious clients.
The business stands at over 70,000 professionals strong with operations in hundreds of locations across the globe, providing end to end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of their clients' businesses.
Please be aware that my client is unable to provide sponsorship of visas and as a result only permanent UK residents can be considered
The Test Analyst will be responsible for:
- Engaging with team the to understand requirements and then agree test coverage
- Assess test baseline documentation and prepare manual test scripts
- Execute manual tests with minimal supervision and produce test scenarios/specifications, raise defects, produce test records and contribute to defect investigation.
Ideally candidates will:
- Hold qualifications such as ISTQB (Intermediate or Advanced)
- Be able to demonstrate use of Methodologies such as V-Model, Waterfall OR Agile/Scrum
- Be proficient with Tools JIRA, Confluence, Enterprise Tester
- Be able to demonstrable experience in using Test Techniques (Functional, System Integration, E2E, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Test Cases Design and Execution)
- Have exposure to SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, HTML, XML, XSD, SOAPUI
- Be confindent in communicating at all levels providing a full consultative service to clients
If you're interested or would like to know more, please 'APPLY NOW'