£20,000 - £27,000
MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world's leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they serve. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most. After all, at the end of the day they are in business to help people.
We are looking for a Test Analyst to join our client out of their City Centre office in Birmingham. You will be accountable for carrying out testing to ensure applications are developed for business use and minimise lost productivity due to software issues.
- Agile: SCRUM, Kanban
- ALM Tools: TFS, JIRA
- Knowledge of testing applications in a Windows environment.
- Knowledge of testing Web and Windows applications.
- Data testing/SQL
- Automated Testing – Selenium, Gherkin/Cucumber
- Perform detailed manual testing of bespoke in house applications using industry standard techniques
- Identify test scenarios, create test cases and document test results.
- Document software faults and liaise with developers until the software is ready for release
- Where required, arrange User Acceptance Testing
- Enhance and update the library of test scripts and user documentation for all applications
- Ensure that systems meet the agreed acceptance criteria
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job