Test Analyst - Software, Retail / eCommerce systems, Agile and Waterfall, Travel, FANTASTIC TRAVEL PERKS!!
Crawley, West Sussex
Test Analyst required by a globally recognised leading travel company based in Crawley, West Sussex. The relevant Test Analyst will have solid experience as a Software / Systems Test Analyst, with strong experience of manual, functional and non-functional testing within an Agile and/or Waterfall environment.
The successful Test Analyst will want to work for this excellent company, not just because they're a leading company within the Travel sector, and not just because of the fantastic existing team and working environment, but you also get:
- A basic starting salary of up to £35k
- Discretionary Bonus (subject to personal and company performance)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, rising to a max of 30 days (plus Bank holidays)
- Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers / Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Great team to work in
- FANTASTIC TRAVEL PERKS !!
A few details about the role
As a Test Analyst you will be working in a diverse environment which will utilise, challenge and enhance your full existing skill set. Some of your responsibilities in this position will include:
- Providing functional and non-functional test analysis of retail ecommerce travel systems, in a hybrid Agile and Waterfall environment
- Write, develop and execute Test Plans and Test Scripts
- Project manage own projects, and work closely with the Business Analysts, Project Managers and offshore Software Developers
- Utilise technical ability in order to read and translate XML messages, as well as write basic SQL queries
What you will need to be the successful Test Analyst
Unfortunately, being interested in this position isn't enough. You will also need as many of the following as possible:
- Clear, logical thinking and the creative ability to solve problems
- A good communicator with the ability to fit well into a friendly and engaging team and company
- 2+ years commercial experience within an IT focused Test Analyst position
- Ability to write and executive test scripts and test plans, and manage on your work / projects
- Experience of Agile and / or Waterfall software development environments
- Basic knowledge of XML, SQL and ideally HTML (not essential)
- Any experience of digital business solutions may be of an advantage (not essential)
- Strong initiative and 'can do attitude'
If you feel that you may be the relevant Test Analyst for this role and would like more information then please apply with a relevant CV, or contact me on LinkedIn or via our Richmond Square website.
Richmond Square Consulting
Alternative job titles: Test Engineer, Systems Tester, QA Analyst, QA Engineer
- System Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job