Location: Cardiff (Parc Nantgarw)
Salary: Up to £30,000 dependant on skills/experience
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) which increases with length of service
- Company Pension Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance (3x Basic Salary)
Utilise an appropriate testing methodology, analyse testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project. Working in conjunction with the application development effort, as per specifications, on time and within budget.
- Technical expertise in ensuring the delivery of intuitive, high quality and error free code in relevant language/platform.
- Reviewing Requirements and Design Documents to determine testing effort required
- Providing resource estimates for all testing phases of the release
- Production of overall Test Strategies and Test Plans
- Managing the Integration testing of Releases, reporting progress using appropriate test metrics
- Managing the Regression testing of Releases
- Follow company programming standards during the software development process.
- Design testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements
- Execute tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyse the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Define, identify, collect, and organise detailed information relating to testing requirements.
- Interact with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
- Understand and use appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Stay current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- To participate in the constant development of providing a quality service to our clients.
- To attend and participate in Company meetings as required.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- Technical background
- Experience of automating test cases using Selenium
- 4+ years experience of Systems Testing in a software Development environment
- Planning and preparation of testing activities
- Development of test specifications
- Provision of recommendations based on test result analysis
- Analytical and logical mind
- Ability to prioritise and work within deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job