Test Analyst/Senior Test Analyst
Permanent (£25k-£40k dependant on experience, plus bonus, holidays, pension and more!)
Market leading business who are expanding their IT department rapidly, this is an exciting opportunity to plan and implement test strategies across the business to ensure the quality of desktop, server and web-based software solutions – multiple roles available (Test Analysts and Senior Test Analysts).
Test Analyst Responsibilities:
• Interpret functional specifications to produce test plans and strategies.
• Work closely with the development team and key business users in Agile development projects, attending scrum review meetings and developing test plans and cases.
• Design and develop manual and automated tests.
• Perform integration, performance and stress testing.
Test Analyst Requirements:
• Experience in both manual and automation testing.
• A professional accreditation is highly desirable (ISEB/IQTSB).
• Knowledge of any of the following tools (TFS – Team Foundation Server, Selenium, MTM – Microsoft Test Manager & Coded UI).
• Experience with SQL, C# or XML.
For further information about the Tester roles hit the apply button or reach out for a confidential chat!
Elliott Pointon – Uniting Ambition – Senior IT Consultant
Keywords: Test, Tester, Analyst, Senior, Strategies, Quality, Desktop, Server, Software, Web-based, Functional, Specifications, Agile, Manual, Automation, SQL, C#, XML, ISEB, IQTSB, TFS, Team Foundation Server, MTM, Microsoft Test Manager, Coded UI.