Our Test Analysts conduct manual and automation testing across a range of systems in our IT department!
About the Team
The Test Analyst will plan and implement effective test strategies in order to ensure the quality of a range of desktop, server and web-based software solutions.
They will also ensure that software delivery is problem-free and meets the business and user requirements.
About the Role
· Interpret functional specifications, in order to produce test plans and strategies.
· Liaise with the development team and key business users in Agile development projects - attending scrum review meeting and develop targeted test plans and cases.
· Design and develop manual and automated tests, producing detailed test scripts.
· Liaise with development teams and key business users during the testing, providing updates and status reports and alerting potential issues.
· Perform integration, performance and stress testing of client and server applications including post-release checking where required.
· Perform integration, performance and stress testing of third party software applications.
- Experience in both manual and automation testing.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of test planning, analysis and scripting.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work additional hours when required.
- A professional accreditation (such as IQTSB/ ISEB) would be an advantage