Test Analyst - Scunthorpe - £25 - £30k - 12.5% Bonus
Test Analyst required to Analyse, Plan, Design and Execute effective test scripts for upcoming application development, in-house and outsourced product development, information system launches, and operations systems enhancements to meet the needs of the business.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience as a tester for application integration and/or application product release.
- Knowledge of testing, software quality assurance best practices and methodologies including the writing of test cases and step by step test scripts.
- Experience with testing web based software applications across multiple platforms e.g. Desktop, Mobile, Tablet.
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards.
- Good project awareness and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Knowledge / Experience of Test / Defect Management Tools such as TestRail and Fogbugz.
- Experience of working with open source automated testing tools such as Selenium IDE.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'