Test Analyst, QA Analyst (Automation)
£25,000 - £28,000 + Excellent Benefits!
Test Analyst or QA Analyst required as part of department expansion by our FTSE100 client.
This Test Analyst role would suit someone who is as the start of their career and is looking to forge forward in a progressive, technology driven environment.
The core duties are:
- Developing test cases, executing test and defect reporting
- Creating test cases, both manual and automated
- Execute manual and automation test scripts
- Identify and investigate defects and anomalies
- Work with various teams including developers and product owners, to ensure all QA work is carried out to the highest order
- A good understanding of manual principles, with some exposure to automation
- Root cause analysis
- Exposure to web services testing
- Linux shell scripting
- Able to write basic SQL Queries with exposure to MySQL a bonus
- Very logical with an exceptional eye for detail
If you have any exposure to Selenium, QTP or SOAPUI this would be a great added bonus, but if not, you will be given the chance to learn as long as you have some exposure to automation.
This role is perfect for a Test Analyst / QA Analyst who is looking for the next step, or a graduate with some testing experience who would like to progress their career.
Our client are a FTSE100 business with technology at the core of their global services. You will be given the opportunity to work with highly skilled teams of technical professionals, with on-going opportunities for growth and progression. All that plus one of the best benefits packages we've seen!
To apply for this Test Analyst role please send your CV to Paul Wilson at Arc IT Recruitment.
Please note this role is based in Maidenhead, Berkshire and is easily commutable from Slough, West London, Reading, Bracknell, High Wycombe and parts of Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex
Test Analyst, QA Analyst, Test Engineer, QA Engineer, Quality Assurance, Tester
£28k + Benefits