Test Analyst (Pensions)
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Established in 2013, SSCL (Shared Services Connected Limited), is a joint venture between Sopra Steria and the Cabinet Office. We have an enviable track record in the design and delivery of large scale business support solutions including HR, Payroll, Finance, IT, Procurement and Administration for our long list of clients including The Department for Work and Pensions, Environment Agency Department for Education, Ministry of Justice, Met Police and the Home Office.
The day job
This is a great role for a Test Analyst with a specific background in Pension IT infrastructure. We are running a huge project in collaboration with the MOD, that looks after their payroll, pensions, HR and finance.
We are running an Oracle estate including OBIEE and ODI so testing experience within such platforms would be a distinct advantage.
- Participates as a member of a Test Team with little to no guidance
- Reports to project management and Test Leads within a project
- Understands and supports project deliverables
- Analyses and designs test scripts from derived requirements
- Analyses and gathers test data for use in functional test scripts
- Executes test cases
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of testing services by the testing team for medium to large projects and medium to large complexity under Project Test Leads guidance
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions and improving testing collateral through lessons learned
You will need to have:
- A good level of Testing experience
- Prior experience of Pensions processing or testing
- A good understanding of test environments and build management procedures
It would be great if you had:
- Experience of Oracle EBS HR and / or Pensions
- Working knowledge of HP ALM / QC or similar testing tools
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certification in software testing
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Full time permanent
Security Clearance Level: Current SC or willing to undergo the vetting process.
Internal Recruiter: Paul
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund.
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'