Test Analyst - Manual, Automation, Selenium WebDriver, SOAP UI,
Staffordshire - Up to £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Test Analyst sought by a Software company who leverage a world leading software development environment to ensure they continue to innovate and that they are company disrupting the market.
The Test Analyst will be testing Key Software applications and ensuring systems which have been delivered meets business requirements.
The Test Analyst will be involved in technical requirements analysis to test scripting, test plans and provisioning test data. Testing the companies web services / websites as well as leading and mentoring more junior members of staff as the department grows around you. Working in an agile environment you will face constant changes and technical challenges, helping the company move forward with your expertise.
The successful Test Analyst will have:
- Testing Multi Browser and Mobile Device Testing experience
- Experience writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios for complex software applications
- Commercial experience and a solid understanding of QA Automation Tools - with Selenium and SOAP UI
- Ability to execute test cases / scenarios and report and review testing results
- An in depth knowledge of industry standard defect management tools. - E.g. QualityCenter, Remedy, Jira, YouTrack etc.
- An excellent understanding of the traceability matrix, test coverage table, risk assessment and test estimation
- ISEB or ISTQB Certification
They are offering a competitive basic salary, bonus, pension scheme and private health insurance.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to Guv[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk
Test Analyst - Manual, Automation, Selenium WebDriver, SOAP UI,ISEB, ISQTB, Staffordshire - Up to £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Test Analyst - Manual