Role: Test Analyst
Salary: £25k - £35k plus benefits
Industry: Software / Telecoms
- Experience in the testing of complex software in a professional development organisation.
- Experience in using software designed to aid automated testing.
- Experience in testing REST APIs.
- Experience of using exploratory testing.
- Knowledge and experience of integration, functional and non-functional testing.
- Good understanding of industry standards and best practices.
- Knowledge on defect management tools such as JIRA and its use in an agile environment.
- Good knowledge of client and server side web technologies and potential integration issues.
- Superb analytical thinking.
- Understanding of integration tests, coded UI tests and/or Smoke Tests.
- Good experience of working in an agile environment.
- Fundamental understanding of telecoms and VoIP.
- Exposure to test automation using tools such as Selenium or Test Complete.
- Experience of testing CRM systems is desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business