Test Analyst / Lead / Finance / IFRS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience Technical Test Engineer to join a leading organisation located in London. This role will be offered as an initial 6 Month Contract.
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the test process from beginning to end; taking the requirements, creating test scripts and recording results.
Our client is going through a change programme and are in the process of changing the IFRS Reporting process, therefore, the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the finance industry.
- In-depth knowledge and experience across various stages of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
- Experience in identify business requirements
- Creation and Execution of Test Script
- Defects logging, tracking and reporting
- Understanding and experience in Finance domain, particularly IFRS projects
- Sound analytical and communication skills
If you have the relevant experience then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.