Role: Test Analyst (Automation)
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Our client, a successful FinTech organisation that provide software products to a variety of organisations in the financial service sector, currently have a need for an Automation Test Analyst to join their organisation as they enhance their product offering. As an Automation Test Analyst, you will be tasked to build/extend the automated regression pack for the suite of applications. This is a challenging role as the applications are highly complex, having been built over many years, but is within an incredible environment that are truly embracing Agile.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum 1 year experience writing automation tests for web applications using SpecFlow
- Testing across multiple browsers/devices
- Foundation ISTQB/ISEB certified
- Great technical knowledge and a passion for technology by taking part in external training courses and playing around with tech/coding in your spare time would be fantastic!
- Financial Services experience - Desirable
- .NET/ReactJS exposure - Desirable
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today so that a member of the RBW Consulting team can review your profile and be in touch to discuss this further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'