Test Analyst - 2 Year Contract | £35k Per Annum + Bonus
You will be working as part of a specialist testing team, working for one of the UK's largest food processing companies in the UK. This role will form a key part of one of the company's strategic initiatives over the next 3 years to upgrade their ERP systems.
As a Test Analyst, you will work as part of a Project Team, collaborating with internal Business Analysts/ Experts and third party software suppliers to meet the test objectives for the development and implementation on projects.
- Development of test plans, scenarios and test cases via agreed toolset to cover multiple user roles, devices and browsers
- Maintain and extend the regression test suite;
- Validation of test coverage and content with Business Analysts and Business Experts, applying a risk based approach as and when necessary;
- Test management and execution of manual tests to cover:-
- System testing;
- System Integration Testing;
- User Acceptance Testing;
- Non Functional testing (usability related);
- Regression testing;
- Warranty/post implementation testing.
- Execute automated tests as necessary
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting project which is transforming their business. They are offering a competitive salary up to £35k, plus a package which includes a 5% annual bonus, 4% pension contribution plus 33 days holiday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'