- A well respected and well established business, our client is well known for distributing premium, luxury and high quality range of stationery an art products.
- With an impressive record of staff retention, they truly are a wonderful company to be part of.
- Managing a territory across the Midlands, East Anglia and South Wales, you will be responsible for developing sales within the independent retail sector across the region.
- Responsible for managing a both existing business while actively developing new business across your territory.
- You will also have the hunger and drive to develop and exploit new business opportunities for the company to increase distribution.
- Customer portfolio will include stationers, specialist arts and crafts retailers, greetings/gift/toy retailers, jewellers and department centres.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience of selling either stationery, art and craft or allied products such as greetings cards to independent retail customers.
- You will be a professional sales person and a strong communicator with excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- The ideal home base location for this position will be centrally based in the Midlands (whilst the territory does include East Anglia and South Wales, these locations would not be best placed to manage the area from).
In addition to a competitive basic salary, bonus, company car, mobile phone and benefits you will be offered an excellent working environment with a strong and supportive management team.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'