My client has been operating in the UK for over 60 years and is a market leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality wiring and electrical accessories.
They are now looking for a Territory Sales Manager based in the North East of England to join their team and really drive sales forward.
- Achieves area sales forecasted targets.
- Plan, forecast, report on sales and business performance to company requirements.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact toward achieving business aims - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage Customer Portfolio/ area to agreed strategy.
- Delivery of commercial policy arrangements and gain signed agreement from the wholesaler network, returned with completed paperwork within expected time frame.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate sales methods to optimise business growth and satisfaction.
- Respond and follow up sales enquiries.
- Successfully launch new product ranges into the market to meet company strategy and sales expectations.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- An experienced sales executive with a proven track record in sales/business development.
- Experience selling into Electrical Wholesalers & the Contractors Sector (highly desirable).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional, self-motivated and passionate person with drive and ambition.
- Career driven.
- Full UK driving license.
In return you will get:
- A starting salary of £25,000-£30,000 per year based on experience.
- Yearly share profit scheme based on company performance.
- Pension scheme.
- Mobile and Laptop.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, call Daniel Edgar on !
- Business Development