- Market leading, blue chip international manufacturer
- Exciting theatre equipment sales role
- Industry-leading career and earning prospects
THE COMPANY: A great opportunity to join this truly progressive and dynamic international healthcare organisation with a reputation going back over a century and a product portfolio and pipeline second to none. This division provide a premium quality range of capital equipment and consumables used within orthopaedic procedures and an exciting opportunity currently exists for high calibre medical sales professionals to join their sales team in the North West of England.
THE ROLE: As Territory Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be winning, managing and growing key relationships within theatre and procurement, typically talking to surgeons, theatre managers, ODPs, nursing staff, EBME and purchasing staff. To be considered for this highly sought-after role, candidates will ideally be of graduate calibre and have a proven and successful track record in theatre or medical sales. Full product training will be provided and career and earning potential is industry-leading.
The Package for Territory Sales Manager
- Basic: £30,000 to £38,000
- Bonus £10,000 to £25,000+ uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company car or allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- nursing staff
- typically talking to surgeons
- theatre managers
- As Territory Sales Manager
- the successful candidate will be winning
- managing and growing key relationships within theatre and procurement
- EBME and purchasing staff.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job