If you sell consumables or single-use instruments into a surgical setting and keen to represent a globally recognised brand - Apply today!
I am seeking a proficient Territory Sales Manager or Senior Territory Manager to represent an innovative range of EndoTherapy devices on behalf of an organisation that are globally recognised for their surgical devices.
This role will manage the direct sales of the EndoTherapy portfolio within the designated territory with the plan to grow their market share where possible. With this in mind, you will also be responsible for the demonstration and aftersales support of the devices to the appropriate clinical staff.
To apply, you must have experience selling into a surgical environment, whether that be device or consumable based. It is also essential that you have an excellent commercial acumen with the ability to establish rapport with clinical clientele.
This territory will cover: South Staffordshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire and Buckinghamshire. Ideal location will be South of Birmingham or Solihull.
If you are eager to enhance your skill set and progress your career within a blue-chip organisation, please feel free to get in touch for more information.
You must live within the designated territory, but aside from this you will also have:
- Experience selling consumables/devices into a surgical environment.
- A strong commercial acumen and ability to build relationships with clinical clientele.
- Self-motivation and compelling drive to hit targets and grow portfolio.
- Minimum of 2 years territory sales experience ideally.
- An understanding of the sales process within medical devices.
- Experience consulting with nurses, specialists and procurement managers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a medical device sales representative to join an established organisation and excel their career within the medical device realm.
Reference number: 4897
FMC contact for this role: Francesca Warder
- Account Management
- Medical Devices
- Surgical Instruments
- Territory Management