Unleash your career with us
Ever wondered what it’s like to work for a leading medical device company with a culture driven by innovation and a mission to change peoples' lives? Well, now you have a chance!
We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager in the Orthopedic division to join our Sales team. It’s a great role to work in an exciting, fast-pace medical devices market which gives you genuine opportunities to succeed and develop. You will be part of a high-calibre, achievement-driven sales team, which shares a strong belief in helping our customers improve patient care and outcomes through the use of our products and services.
Location: Our candidate will be required to live within the defined territory - Cornwall, Devon, Somerset or Dorset. This is a field-based sales role therefore involves a significant amount of travel.
You will actively:
- maintain existing business as well as identify and develop new sales opportunities
- interact and develop strong relationships with a diverse group of Stakeholders in the NHS or private medical sector; these include surgeons, theatre managers, - nursing staff as well as procurement and finance professionals
- conduct product demonstrations and training for clinical staff, as well as cover cases in operating theatres within your key accounts
- report on your sales activities on a regular basis
- Successful sales track record in medical sales
- Relevant degree or qualifications (preferably in medical)
- Workshop/demonstration training skills
- Good working knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Experience in team management
- Strong communicator, excellent at building relationships
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you and you are aligned with our values, don’t hesitate and apply now. We are waiting for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job