- Well established medical supplies business
- Trusted supplier to NHS hospitals and trusts
- Massive portfolio of products covering across all hospital departments
- Growing business
- Supportive and teamwork culture
- Full training provided
- Excellent opportunity to join a thriving medical supplies business
- Selling a huge portfolio of products across all hospital departments
- Most hospitals are existing buyers, it's a case of maximising potential through cross and up selling.
- You will be working with leading brands and selling at all levels within the hospital
- This is about proactive networking to identify opportunities.
- Autonomous role whereby you will be covering London, South East and East Anglia
The Ideal Person:
- This would suit either a junior/associate medical representative looking for the next step, or an experienced b2b salesperson, ideally from a supplies background, looking to move into medical sales
- Also would suit a clinical person who possesses the right attributes and wants to move into a commercial setting.
- Must be hard working and driven by success
- Must have the ability to adapt your style to suit different decision makers with different needs/influences.
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.