Immediate Interviews possible, Significant additional bonus potential, quality car car and benefits
My client is a high profile division of a multi-national organisation, manufacturing a consistently high quality range of industry leading B2B products across a range of categories.
This role will focus on the growth of the important London & South East territory across the full range of the Industrial portfolio.
They have a reputation for quality and leading edge technology, investing in both strategic acquisitions and new product development, making this a truly exciting time to join this ambitious and forward thinking business.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3 years selling in a technical "solution selling" B2B setting, with a significant track record of achievement
- Proven ability in senior stakeholder management both internally and externally
- In depth understanding of "value selling" in the industrial / B2B environment
- The proven ability to maximise business with existing customers and in developing new and profitable business relationships at multiple levels within target organisations
- Experience of working collaboratively with both distributor partners and end-users
- The ability to successfully manage a complex new business sales cycle that takes time to mature
- A determined and decisive personal profile with high levels of energy, able to thrive in an autonomous way
- A collaborative style and a strong commitment to team working
- Personal and professional credibility, taking great pride in delivering outstanding results
This appointment has great potential to add value to the business at a really exciting time for the UK operation. We hope that you feel you have the skill set and drive to help us realise that potential, with personal results comes the opportunity to enjoy an outstanding bonus scheme that will allow you to share in our success.
Please apply via this page to our retained consultant Aidan Thompson. Please note, all third party CVs, or direct applications, will be forwarded to Aidan Thompson Consulting Ltd for consideration in the 1st stage process.