A field based territory sales role promoting a leading range of cladding, tiling, flooring and drylining products. Account managing the relationship with a network of merchants and distributors whist tracking projects with contractors and developers.
Package: £30k-£35k basic + £6k-£7k uncapped OTE, car, laptop, mobile, pension & 24 days holiday
Products: Decorative cladding, tiling, flooring and drylining products
Customers: National and independent builders merchants, distributors, contractors and regional developers
THE ROLE - Territory Sales Manager:
- A field based territory sales role promoting my clients leading range of cladding, tiling, flooring and drylining products.
- Decorative exterior rainscreen cladding for the residential new-build and refurbishment sector, and tiling solutions for floors, walls, ceilings and wet rooms.
- Developing the relationship with a network of national and independent merchants and distributors.
- Working with your branches rolling out national agreements, to raise product awareness and increase commitment and sales across your region.
- You will also support your branches with the winning of projects with local contractors and regional developers that will be back-sold through your accounts.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- A field sales professional with a proven track record within the construction industry.
- My client is open to where your experience lies, and will happily recruit from within the heavy-side, light-side, interiors, heating and plumbing…
- Most importantly you will understand how manufacturers go to market, and their relationship with both merchants and contractors.
- You will have strong communication skills, with a professional & structured approach to field sales.
- A leading and long established manufacturer of building materials
- A global £billion company operating across all continents
- Forward thinking and exciting, continually evolving and introducing new products
Please click on the 'apply now’ link below to find out more about this and other opportunities.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis. We recruit across a number of vertical markets but with the emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales, area sales, national account and key account positions.
Key words for this role include: cladding, ceramic tiles, tiling accessories, flooring, drylining, building materials, building products, merchants, distributors, contractors, developers, installers, field sales, account management, territory sales
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'