Territory Sales Manager - Cardiology - £40k-£50k +50% OTE
- Well established, market leading manufacturer
- Multi-Billion dollar organisation
- Fantastic career prospects
The Company: A market leading, forward thinking manufacturer of highly specialised medical devices. This business unit provides a range of products within cardiac rhythm management. That includes pacemakers and a variety of ICD's. Having such a prestigious name in the market and a variety of innovative business units, career prospects and progression opportunities are aplenty. Full product training will be provided.
The Role: As Territory Sales Manager, the successful candidate will primarily be managing a variety of existing accounts as well as identifying any upselling and new business opportunities. You will be looking after the Kent region, including both NHS and Private accounts. The primary customer base will be Consultant Cardiologists and Clinical Physiologists within Cath Labs. Likewise, you will also be involved with Procurement teams.
The Person: For this Territory Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A proven track record of sales success within the cardiology field
- Experience working in a cath lab setting is essential
- Technically minded, empathetic, credible and engaging individuals will do well
Full technical product and company training will be provided.
Benefits of this Territory Sales Manager role:
- Basic: £40,000 - £50,000
- Car: Fully expensed company Car or Car Allowance
- Benefits: Pension, healthcare, life insurance, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday (+stats)
Location: The position of Territory Sales Manager covers Maidstone, Dartford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Ashford, Canterbury
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our healthcare and scientific sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.
- business development
- Field sales
- new business
- Medical sales