Are you an experienced Sales Executive, Account Manager or Business Development professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Territory Sales Executive for our team based in St Austell. The successful candidate will be required to travel across Cornwall area, therefore location can be flexible.
In return for your hard work as our Territory Sales Executive, we can offer a competitive salary of £22,000 – £26,000 per annum plus Company Car and excellent benefits, including:
- Laptop, mobile phone
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Territory Sales Executive:
- A good level of commercial expertise including delivery against budget, recognising sales opportunities.
- knowledge of waste and recycling industry preferred
- Minimum one year’s sales experience
- Driving Licence
Territory Sales Executive Key Responsibilities:
The Territory Sales Executive will sell the Company's services on a regional basis to achieve profitable budgeted targets and increased market share. Duties Include:
- To attend qualified appointments gained by telesales
- To generate new business sales within the region.
- Achieve targeted sales performance in the areas set by the business.
- Drive Viridor full product portfolio to all new customers.
- Maintain accurate customer records through the use of SAP CRM
- Actively promote the Viridor brands, products and service to new customers
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Territory Sales Executive.
Closing Date: 26th March 2018