Apodi have a fantastic opportunity to join the team on a permanent head count basis. We are recruiting for an experienced Territory Manager to cover East Anglia.
We require candidates who are able to drive sales of our clients' drug within a Primary Care environment. You will promote the portfolio through sales contact and relationship building.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and exceed sales for designated geographical territory
- Achieve performance, compliance and audit parameters as outlined by the client
- Work closely with the HSM to ensure take up of company products
- Conduct professional sales calls
- Update and maintain customer records
- Deliver against individual metrics as defined by Line Manager
- Submit reports and all other specified administration requirements
- Attend any training as requested
- Other duties as required at the direction of the Line Manager
You will be educated to degree level or above and will hold your ABPI qualification. You will have previous experience in a similar role coupled with a proven track record in pharmaceutical sales. An excellent understanding of the UK Healthcare industry is a must as well as strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate across all management levels.
If you think this role sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
- ABPI pharmaceutical