Page Personnel are delighted to partner with a Leading organisation within the FMCG industry.
The territory Manager will be responsible for Account Managing a large portfolio of clients across the Central belt, and growing orders through a highly consultative sales strategy and approach.
FMCG - Central Belt
- Grow orders within the territory through conducting highly consultative business reviews with outlets and recommending specific solutions to drive growth.
- Grow number of activated outlets within your territory. An activated outlet is defined as averaging a minimum of 30 orders per calendar month
- Improve consumer choice across all clients by marketing the company proposition.
- Complete the signup process efficiently in order to quickly get clients trading.
- Play an integral role in the onboarding process of all new signings, ensuring that all new clients are visited within 14 days of going online.
- Ensure the proposition suggested is optimised for success
- Prioritise order growth, via activated outlets, as the measure of success
- Coach and advise new clients on the necessary steps to achieve this in their business.
- Ensure your clients are fully aware of the latest solutions to drive efficiencies, grow their business and maximise potential with our organisation.
- Use internal platforms (such as Salesforce) to identify key opportunities for growth and identify opportunities to drive personal efficiencies
- Deploy an analytical approach with clients performance data to drive the most effective activities with in order to maximise their growth.
- Have pride in the brand and ensure visibility of the brand to drive consumer awareness and orders
- Use the technology available to plan and record all activities
- Spend 8 hours per day working in allocated geography, with a minimum of 5 hours customer facing with clients
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous field sales experience
- Experience in the FMCG/Food industry
- Strong local knowledge of clients within the Central Belt
- Full clean Driving license
- Able to effectively plan how to manage a large territory
- Experience in strategic account growth
- Great Communication Skills
- Extremely motivated
- Strong presentation skills
- Consultative sales approach
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Location: Central belt