The Territory Manager will be responsible for sales and customer activities in an assigned territory - managing the complete sales cycle from lead generation to contract completion.
The business are a global medical device business providing reconstructive orthopaedic solutions.
The Territory Manager will:
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Partner with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders in the complete buying pathway within the NHS, 3rd Party Purchasing organisations and Private Hospital Groups
- Co-ordinate service and support functions to ensure fulfilment of contractual commitments
- Provide/facilitate provision of medical education and technical support both in and out of the operating theatre environment
- At least 5 years field sales experience
- A technical background with multi stakeholder selling would be desirable
- Demonstrable track record of achieving targets
- Strong work ethic and high ethical standards essential
Competitive salary + bonus + car
Trent, Midlands, West Midlands, East Anglia and North Thames