NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR's assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
The Territory Manager provides management and coaching support to employees in a designated territory within a area in order to meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLA). He/she effectively manages all territory activities to ensure delivery of on-site support services by promoting and improving customer and employee satisfaction. The Territory Manager is responsible for developing employees, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications. He/she actively pursues revenue opportunities while effectively controlling expenses and assigned assets. He/she maintains the existing maintenance base while promoting and pursuing additional contract maintenance, ancillary sales and other revenue-producing opportunities. The Territory Manager must work effectively with other organizations and individuals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Develop and maintain working relations with key customers in designated territory.
• Advise customers about service and service delivery, including maintenance agreements and SLAs.
• Respond to customer opportunities, issues and complaints in a timely manner. • Be responsible for Service Account Management for Tier 3 customers.
• Visit each assigned Tier 3 customer at the customer’s request or at least once a quarter.
• Develop relationships and interact with internal customers (Service Account Managers and Analysts, Customer Advocates, Service Implementation Managers, FSC Service Coordinators, etc.).
• Monitor SLA performance against target for territory.
• Perform root-cause analysis and preventive measures for repeated escalations.
• Analyze issues for missed targets and implement corrective actions.
• Solve escalations due to resource problems (e.g., disciplinary and soft-skills issues) in collaboration with the FSC Service Coordinator.
• Ensure an environment that promotes effective communications, positive employee relations and teamwork.
• Motivate, empower, develop and, as appropriate, recognize and reward individual and team achievements.
• Conduct hiring activities, which includes headcount approval, job posting, interviewing, selection, and on-boarding activities.
• Monitor performance improvement issues and provide appropriate coaching mentoring and counseling.
• Execute the performance management process, which includes objective setting, development planning and quarterly/annual performance reviews.
• Conduct individual and team meetings on a regular basis.
• Plan and manage vacation and training schedules effectively to meet daily availability goals.
• Responsible for the management of absence.
Financial Management (impacts the P&L)
• Promote and manage time-and-material (T&M) activities.
• Manage expenses effectively (overtime, parts, assets).
• Be responsible for physical assets including tools, test equipment, vehicles, etc. and service parts, both assigned (PPK) and loaned (issued on a work order).
• Manage parts usage and service parts returns including surplus stock, loaned parts and PPK adjustments.
• Contribute to the review and revision of appropriate parts inventory levels.
• Manage employee-related and miscellaneous expenses.
• Maintain existing maintenance bases while promoting and pursuing additional contract maintenance, ancillary sales and other revenue-producing opportunities.
• Manage accounts receivable issues.
• Conduct on-going, open communications with assigned FSC Service Coordinator on a daily basis.
• Support the FSC Service Coordinator in managing SLA performance.
• Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on service delivery escalation, both proactive and reactive.
• Meet regularly with the FSC Service Coordinator to review and improve SLA performance and CE utilization.
• Participate in the UK Duty manager rota
• Duty Manager rota will involve shift working for the weekend of their rostered week, and being on call overnight for the 7 day period of their scheduled week.
• 2 days off in lieu may be claimed following duty manger weeks
• Four-year university degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical disciplines or in Business Administration.
• Equivalent experience or combination of education and experience will be considered on an exception basis.
• Previous experience as a group, team or project leader; other supervisory/leadership capacity in technical services or support is preferred.
• Five to eight years work experience in hardware and/or software support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job