You would be responsible for maintaining existing levels of business customer relationships. Additionally responsible for creating a sales plan and executing in order to overachieve business targets for the year.
A leading manufacturer of Medical devices.
- Managing all aspects of a sales territory
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings
- Work in operating theatres, endoscopy and outpatients units in close association with consultants, clinicians and nursing staff
- Management of sales prospects on a customer database
- Sales presentations
- Strong commercial acumen and high-level of technical aptitude
- Experience within a theatre environment, in either, sales, clinical application or engineering, is essential
- The desire to work hard and succeed with a market leader is an important prerequisite
- Educated to degree standard and must have experience selling medical devices to Consultant surgeons.
- Must be able to demonstrate high levels of success in previous sales roles.
- Experience of selling Theatre Consumables.
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Applicants must be located within the M25
- This role is subject to an enhanced CRB check
Competitive salary + bonus + car