Territory Manager - Neuromodulation
South Central England (Bristol / Oxford / Cambridge)
We are currently recruiting for a Territory Manager position for South Central England working with a range of Neuromodulation products.
The client is one of the most successful leaders globally in a variety of different therapy areas from surgical products to implantable medical devices. It is internationally renowned and dedicated to providing innovative products in the medical devices market. The company has over 30 years' global experience and prides itself on its employee loyalty and progressive outlook. This person will work as part of a growing specialist team that is dedicated to introducing and promoting one of the most exciting innovations in the Neurology field.
- Visit customers and/or potential customers on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Manager.
- Account management as well as new business development.
- With limited instructions of Manager, plan and develop the market for existing and new products
- Create a wide range of business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff.
- Offer pre, intra and post-operative support to physicians and patients.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Neuromodulation industry news and advancements.
Key Competencies needed
- Medical device sales experience
- Implantable medical devices experience (neuromodulation, Orthopaedics, CRM preferred)
- Dynamic, energetic and self-motivated
- Fully committed to the role as it will involve a lot of clinical time
- Patient, kind and good in patient facing situations
- Strong customer service skills
- Open to travel
This role requires flexibility and commitment to travel to various locations throughout South Central England.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send in your CV ASAP
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Hospital Sales
- Medical Sales