Join a high-performing sales team, supplying elite medical devices, operating with clear objectives and autonomy. Benefit from a defined career path which will help you develop your sales skills and encourage progression within a Blue Chip organisation.
You will be responsible for the direct sales, promotion and demonstration of Medical equipment (Endotherapy instrumentation) to clinical staff within hospitals on your defined territory. Additional responsibilities will involve arranging meetings with business and procurement managers with a view to growing market share for the portfolio as well as providing after sales support.
The territory covers North of England - Lancashire above Manchester, Yorkshire (excluding south Yorkshire) and Northumberland.
• Achievement of sales target through account management and new business acquisition.
• Advise and teach of EndoTherapy consumables
• Demonstrate products in theatre environment
• Build relations and negotiate with procurement
• Managing all aspects of a sales territory
• Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings
• Work in operating theatres, endoscopy and outpatients units in close association with consultants, clinicians and nursing staff
• Deliver training and offer sales support for current customers divisions involved
• Management of sales prospects on a customer database
• Put together professional business cases
• Sales presentations
You will require:
• Experience in medical devices sales.
• Strong Commercial Acumen
• Understanding of sales process and be able to demonstrate.
• Confident and respectful personality.
Key words - Sales, Medical Device, Endotherapy, Healthcare, NHS, Operating Theatres, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northumberland
Delta Consultants - Scientific and Medical Recruitment - Applying the Art of Recruitment Science Scientific Sales - Medical Sales - Laboratory Sales - Technical Sales - Service Engineers
- Sales, Medical Devices, Theatre sales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job