Are you selling capital medical instruments?
If so, then I’M HIRING!
I am currently seeking a credible medical device sales professional to join a dynamic and globally recognised brand within surgical imaging.
If you are a proficient Senior Territory Manager or an experienced Territory Manager working with medical capital instruments - this could be the role for you.
Working on behalf of a world leading medical company, I am seeking an individual to be responsible for a Surgical Imaging and Surgical Integration portfolio. This role will involve managing all aspects of the sales territory, whilst also attending workshops, exhibitions and various business meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity to represent an innovative and technical range of products within surgical settings, such as theatres, whilst also having the opportunity to identify new business opportunities where possible.
Due to the technical aspects of this portfolio, you will ideally have a background within engineering or will have been educated with a relevant science discipline. You will have a strong commercial acumen accompanied with a high level of technical aptitude.
The territory covered within this opportunity includes:
Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, West Sussex, and East Sussex.
You will live within the designated territory outlined above, but aside from this you will have:
- An understanding of high-level technical products
- A minimum of 2/3 years sales experience in medical or surgical devices
- Experience managing and working with medical capital equipment.
- Experience selling into theatres or other surgical settings.
- Higher level education in Science or engineering is desirable
- A full UK driving - Up to 6 points considered
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to be an ambassador for a top 20 medical device company representing cutting edge technology. If you live within the territory outlined above and are keen to understand more about the role, please do one of the below:
- Click APPLY on this page for your application to arrive directly in my inbox
- Call or email FMC Meditech and ask for Frankie for more information about this position.
Reference number: 4928
FMC contact for this role: Frankie Warder
- Capital Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Surgical Instruments
- Technical Skills