This post is responsible for the direct sales and promotion of the Endo Therapy medical product range on their territory.
A leading manufacturer of Medical DEvices.
The role involves demonstrating medical equipment to clinical staff within hospitals, carrying out meetings with business and procurement managers with a view to growing market share for their portfolio as well as providing after sales support.
- Managing all aspects of a sales territory
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings
- Work in operating theatres, endoscopy and outpatients units in close association with consultants, clinicians and nursing staff
- Deliver training and offer sales support for current customers divisions involved
- Management of sales prospects on a customer database
- Put together professional business cases
- Sales presentations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Direct Sales / Consultative role experience
- Experience within medical device sales for TM and Senior TM levels.
- Self-motivation, with an innovative or entrepreneurial approach
- Understanding of sales process and be able to demonstrate.
Competitive salary + bonus + car
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job