Are you interested in working for a health food business which has tripled in size over the last 4 years?
Do you have Field Sales or Merchandising experience?
Our client has astonished the health food market over the last 5 years with its rapid growth across a number of categories. Operating across premium condiments, healthy snacking and drinks this SME business has gained great prominence in the market due to its clever NPD and uncontested taste. The businesses values are firmly based on healthy, active lives for all. Its unique culture is also something to be reckoned with, vibrant, quirky and goal-orientated this is a place to really develop yourself. Due to its significant growth and new listings in notable retailers the business is now looking to bring on board a Territory Development Manager.
Reporting into the Convenience National Account Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Sales team in driving the growth of the brands within retail, convenience, foodservice and health accounts. The role will incorporate Account Development and Sales support across a wide range of existing and prospective customers.
- Manage a portfolio of stockists of key products ranging from Convenience Stores to Health Food Shops
- Support the pull through of stock from key Cash & Carry and wholesale supply routes.
- Ensure that promotional plans are executed and that new product is introduced wherever relevant
- Develop new business in the independent retail channels (Delis, Gyms, Convenience and Licensed Trade) to meet business targets
- Support the business in developing key national retail customers
- Attend trade and consumer shows and events when required to support the brands
- Support the Marketing team with field research when required
- Develop business plans for individual accounts
- Maintain and grow account database by keeping records of all retail visits
- Agreeing and executing sampling programmes across key retailers
The ideal candidate will have a background working with in the FMCG sector whether that be in a Field Sales or Merchandising capacity and looking for a new opportunity. Strong performance on this role would lead to a National Account Executive opportunity.
This is a field based position and ideally you will be based in the Southampton, Wiltshire, Basingstoke, Guilford, Winchester, Newbury or Farnborough areas.
Due to the high volumes of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Please visit our website www.newchapter.co.uk for our full data protection policy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job