- Continually growing manufacturer
- East Scotland medical sales opportunity
- Rare chance to progress into healthcare sales
THE COMPANY:A well established, continually growing organisation operating at the premium quality end of their market. They supply a range of dermatology products for use within primary and secondary care environments and continued success and expansion means that an opportunity currently exists for a driven, enthusiastic and credible sales professional to join their field sales team and cover the East Scotland area.
THE ROLE: As Territory Business Manager the successful candidate will be winning, managing and growing key relationships with consultants, dermatologists, GPs, practice nurses and pharmacists. Candidates will ideally possess a proven and successful medical / pharmaceutical sales background, but applications are also welcomed from those with other business to business sales experience who are seeking a move into the healthcare sector - particularly if they are used to a fast-paced sales process. Full product training will be given and career / earning prospects are realistic and very attractive for high achievers.
The Package for Territory Business Manager:
- Basic: £28,000 (rising to £30,000 after probation)
- Bonus £5,000 to £7,000
- Car: Fully expensed Audi A4 / BMW 3 Series
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
- As Territory Business Manager the successful candidate will be winning
- managing and growing key relationships with consultants
- practice nurses and pharmacists.