Territory Activation Executive - East London
Be a part of a revolutionary change!
These guys have chosen to do something incredible. They’re totally transforming our business, and building their future with innovative products to improve the lives of those worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join them, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
Your day to day:
Their field force teams have a direct impact on our new mission. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new products. It’s an energised, exciting, engaging experience.
As a front line brand advocate, you will be instrumental in driving sales through consultative relationship management, excellent product knowledge and a real understanding of our consumers, allowing retailers to maximise their profitability through the successful promotion and sales of our products.
As a Territory Activation Executive, you will be working with businesses, general trade and wholesale partners to educate, inform and support them in the sale of our portfolio of products.
Who they’re looking for:
- 2-4 years experience (bonus if you’ve sold into retail!)
- Someone dedicated to truly excellent customer service, someone who can motivate and encourage store staff and owners to share their vision.
- Not someone who does the "hard sell". You’ll enjoy coaching, educating and motivating your local partners. You’ll think strategically around how you can make the very best of your territory, and not be afraid to try new ideas to grow our brand.
- Someone who can demonstrate a detailed understanding of their territory - you’ll work hand in hand with your Area Manager to build a successful sales strategy, using your initiative to generate creative ideas to promote and sell our brands, ensuring maximum distribution and availability.
- Someone who is keen to engage with the Consumer Engagement teams, passing them leads from your businesses to work closely with their consumers directly and help introduce them to our products.
- Someone who is looking for a career in a company that is truly global in reach, and offers great people the opportunity to develop and grow themselves.
- You MUST have a clean and valid driving license, be based within a one hour commute of your local territory, or be open to relocating to the area.
What they offer:
Our success depends on the people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join these guys and you can:
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business - their staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- They believe that an inclusive workplace and diverse team makes us stronger. They aim to create a diverse and inclusive workplace, based on a variety of perspectives and a diversity of thinking.
- They are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need.
- Account Management
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'