Our client is a leading fashion brand who is looking for an experienced Territory Account Manager or someone with field based experience with Fashion, Premium, watch or jewellery brand to manage the South of the UK & Ireland.
The role is responsible for the new account development of a designated geographical territory, as well as maintaining regular face to face contact with each of your designated accounts.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar sales role and department stores and multiple account network experience would be desirable.
In return they offer a competitive salary, car and potential bonus.
- The new account development of a designated geographical territory in line with agreed objectives.
- Ensure that all new product and marketing activity is communicated to your account portfolio.
- Prepare relevant reports and call logs for review.
- Maintain regular face to face contact with each of your designated accounts.
- Ensure range reviews take place with each customer every year.
- Negotiate advertising/promotional activity where appropriate.
- Liaise with all Head Office departments to ensure that the highest level of customer service is achieved for your customer.
- Establish good lines of communication with customer, Head Office, and management, always attempting to understand their relevant functions.
- Maintain current position with existing customer base and establish a strategy for product range development.
- To ensure maximum listings for all new products.
- Improve the in-store presentation of the Brand range within all accounts.
- Always looking for opportunities to improve points of distribution.
- Develop your own professional levels of salesmanship in line with the minimum selling standards as set out in your Business Plan.
- Merchandising in certain accounts within your designated territory.
- Implementing employee training programmes with each customer.
- Preparing business plans, annual sales forecasts, monthly targets and objectives for each of your designated accounts.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar territory sales role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use own initiative.
- Previous experience within the watch/jewellery industry is desirable.
- Multiple Account, Travel Retail, Department Stores network experience desirable.
- Good communication and negotiation skills both in written and oral.
- Account Management
- Customer Service