Are you looking for an inspiring and positive company? Are you wanting to work with smart, creative and collaborative colleagues? At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). Our office makes working here pretty special too – located in the heights of central London with an outstanding view of the city skyline, we’re a short walk away from bustling areas like Shoreditch and Liverpool street. We offer privately catered lunches every single day plus you can help yourself free of charge to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, to salads, salamis and cheese. If you’re looking for a company that really commits, how about our complimentary weekly yoga classes, sports societies, games room, or organised family days so you can bring your children into work? But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
As a Territory Account Manager, you’ll help customers understand the value of our cloud-managed hardware solution and develop new and lasting relationships in a variety of accounts. You’ll join a passionate, high-energy, fast-moving sales team and will advance deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on small and mid-sized enterprise businesses. Strong organisational skills are key, and you are able to handle a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at once with deals that range in size from $5k to $100k+. You will also be able to demo Cisco Meraki technology via WebEx to end users and our partner organisation. This position is based out of our London office and you will cover the territory in the Denmark.
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Cisco Meraki business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate Meraki technology using WebEx
- Travel to assigned territory at least once per quarter to support partners and customers
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organised – you are on top of everything
- A great teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do
- B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent record of overachievement
- Business fluent Danish and English
- Technology sales experience is a plus
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to handle multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- BA/BS degree preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"