This is an exciting opportunity to join this prestigious company based in Oxfordshire for an experience Account Manager. Candidates must have experience of working within a B2B sales environment, with proven sales and account management experience, and full-cycle telephone and face to face based sales - from lead generation to deal closure. The primary objectives for the successful applicant will be to work with a range of UK clients.
The priority for the role is great B2B sales experience. A key focus of this role is to manage an existing client base by building strong business relationships through a high level of face to face meetings and progressive account management.
- Proven sales and account management experience B2B
- Full-cycle telephone and face to face
- Good face to face and presenting skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong account management and customer service skills
- Personable and professional manner
- Clean UK driving licence
- Highly self-motivated, driven and determined
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job