Terrazzo Tilers Assistant (Enfield)
Job Title: Terrazzo Tilers Assistant
Salary: £32,016 plus van
My client is a leading provider of service and maintenance management to multi-site operations.
They employ an innovative business model to partner with clients and to provide a one-stop service.
This one stop solution provides the delivery of many service and maintenance activities across their impressive client base.
As a result of continued growth we are now looking to recruit Terrazzo Assistants in helping the tilers to provide a terrazzo maintenance and repair service across retail Supermarket sites.
- To comply with the company Health and Safety Policy always
- To represent the company in a professional manner always and develop a good working relationship with other colleagues
- To assist completing the PPM schedule with agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures
- To help carry out maintenance and repair of terrazzo flooring at sites as directed
- To ensure all tools and equipment necessary to complete the terrazzo maintenance service are available and serviceable at all times and to report details of machine breakdowns
- To attend training courses as and where necessary
- To comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from the management
- High degree of mobility - available to work nationally
- Full and valid driving licence
- Ability to carry out specific instructions
- Personal fitness - lifting and manoeuvring tiling equipment
- Must be available to work nights on a regular basis
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop
- Experience with terrazzo flooring desirable but not essential
- Must have experience of either construction, flooring or FM
- Helpful and friendly manner which includes good communication skills
To apply for this position please submit your CV with career details to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
- Maintenance Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'