As a Teradata Developer you will be involved in the delivery a new Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse platform and the integration of Yodels current legacy applications with both internal and third party users. The Teradata Developer will play a significant part in replacing current core IT applications and legacy reporting tools with a new purpose built solution.
Teradata Developer responsibilities:
- Perform analysis, data mining & programming activities across the Enterprise Data Warehouse to support strategic projects undertaken by Business Intelligence.
- Delivery of new functionality systems and maintenance of existing systems, from design through to implementation, and post implementation support.
- Take accountability for technical design, build and test activity.
- Demonstrate a sound practical knowledge of Teradata technology and utilise a structure approach to data analysis queries and problem solving
- Database Design and Data Modelling
- Work in both an Agile and Waterfall manner as required by the project.
- Work with 3RD party and internal development teams, to ensure requirements and design are realised consistently and accurately.
Teradata Developer experience
- Expert in Teradata application design with significant SQL programming and analysis experience
- Extensive experience of loading and transforming data with Teradata and specifically TPT, BTEQ SQL
- Teradata 14.0 or above
- Ability to work within challenging deadlines and under pressur
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall development methodologie
- Proven experience in supporting a full IT project lifecycle
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools and their interaction with Teradata (e,g, OBIEE, SAP, Microstrategy, Tableau)
If you are ambitious, open minded, thrive on challenges and enjoy working together as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story! This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic award winning IT team. Please click on the link to apply.