Administration of tender notices, including :
- Monitor various sources, apply where necessary, complete pre-qualification questionnaires and follow up on documentation
- Record these on the Tenders Database
Administration of tenders, including :
- Coordinating the response for all tenders and conducting final reviews - in conjunction with relevant internal stakeholders
- Reviewing terms and conditions of tenders
- Attend pre- and post-tender meetings where necessary
- Attend tender de-brief meetings (both won and lost) and report back
- Analysis of performance information
- What wins / loses tenders?
- How are we performing to plan / contract?
- Keep abreast of regulations and report on fundamental changes and impacts
- Quarterly reporting on tender data including conclusions and areas of concern / improvement
- Coordinate review meetings for OR1 and large tenders when received to ensure we optimise our potential bid
Administration of pricing contracts, including :
- Maintain documentation of all group discount arrangements
- Attend meetings in conjunction with sales management where required
- Coordinate pricing requests where required
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of contracts - including regular pricing reviews
Attend supplier meetings when required, including :
- Preparation of presentations, meeting data and materials
- Constructive and active participation in meetings
- Minute taking and issue when required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'