Our client is one of the worlds leading suppliers of medical equipment for minimally invasive surgery.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, you will assist in ensuring the growth and sustainability of the company by identifying and administering notices and tender opportunities whilst administering tender processing.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for coordinating the response for all tenders and conducting final reviews
- Responsible for reviewing terms and conditions of tenders
- Collate analysis of performance information
- Monitor and coordinate all Framework agreements and conduct final reviews
- Administration of pricing contracts
- Provide quarterly reporting on tender data including conclusions and areas of concern or improvement
- Responsible for reviewing terms and conditions of Framework
- Maintain documentation of all NHS and Private hospital group discount arrangements
- Coordinate pricing requests when required
Qualifications, skills and experience must include:
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- GCSE to include English and Maths
- Working knowledge of public procurement regulations
- Well organised
- Financially aware/literate
- Demonstrable experience of completing and submitting tenders in the public sector, preferably healthcare
- Experience dealing with tenders or project administration is essential
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).